Wednesday 23 April 2014

Back from my journey to my boyfriend!

I am soooo sorry for my absence darlings! But if you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you know why! I've been out on one hell of a journey, really! I travelled by train for 12 hours to go about 110 Swedish Miles to get to Piteå, in Norrland, the northern part of Sweden. That is where my boyfriend, Sebastian, lives. It was my first time ever going that far North in my own country, so it was the first time I went to see him in his home. It was really nice after not seeing him for 1,5 months, and hopefully he'll come to visit me soon. We had lots of fun and a really cozy time! I got to meet his parents, his dogs and cats, some of his friends, and meet his sister and her husband again. We went to a dog show with his mother (since they own like, loads of poodles and they're all adorable!), and my cravings for having a dog started growing again. Sigh, but I'll have to wait!

I filmed small clips all the time so I hope I can make a vlog out of it. If so, I will upload it soon, hopefully! We did some cosplay stuff too, and now, 'finally' Sebastian managed to pull me back into the Kuroko No Basuke fandom... He's cosplaying Imayoshi and Kagami, so I'll end up as his Kise and Sakurai, I guess, hehe!

Well, I'm home now at least and I miss him like crazy, I just want him to move down here already. But it's hard to get an apartment, so we'll have to wait until autumn, probably... but I can handle that, since we will spend lots of time together this summer! We're going to Skecon and Närcon together and it will be so much fun and ahhhh ; u ; I just gotta make sure to buy flight tickets soon before they get too expensive! Travelling to his place is far from cheap, really.

Meh so now when I'm home I will start updating my blog again, make videos and work hard with school and my crafting! I will have so much stuff to sell this summer, and I just made some super cute things yesterday! ^_^

Well well, school is starting in 8 minutes so... see you soon puppies! Chuu chuu!  

No comments:

Post a Comment