Saturday 20 February 2016

DRESS CRAZINESS?!

So since spring is close,  I have started to look at dresses! SpreePicky has a lot of cute, adorable, beautiful dresses that you all should check out!

Here's this times favorites!



A simple, cute, old looking dress, almost reminding me of some little girls' dresses from old movies or horror/ghost movies! It's really lovely and since it's black and white it fits with much. 


If you love Totoro, this is something for you! A dress, inspired by the spirit of the movies. I think it looks comfortable and cozy, and has a very cute design. It feels like a dress you'd wear around at home or just for a casual day! 


This really feel like a princess dress! Almost angelic. I love the little details, the see through fabric, the colors and the little bow! I could definitely see myself in such a dress, when I want to look like a royal princess!



This one I have thought about getting for the future, with my friend Luka, as we want to use it for Chibiusa and Usagi from Sailor Moon. I think they are the perfect mix between a normal dress and a maid dress, and I love that they are in pastel colors!


Check SpreePicky out for more! With the code "jackocalypse" you can get 10% off orders above 30 USD <3

1 comment:

  1. These are all super cute! I must admit though that the first one instantly made me think of Wednesday from The Addams Family. xD

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Facebook Cosplay Page ☆

    ReplyDelete