Thursday 25 February 2016

Mars Clothing Wishlist!

Whenever spring is coming, I always tend to get drawn to different websites for clothes and stuff, to see if there's anything that would be nice to add to the closet, as I often try to change a bit, and change old clothes to new ones.

Right now, this spring, I... got a bit of a feeling for black and white clothing. I always have periods of time when I go dressed in less and less color, and right now, I'm almost only finding black and white stuff that I completely fall for and would love to wear and create cool looks with!

Down below I just clipped on some clothes really quickly, to show you what I'm talking about.

There are links as well!







I just recently bleached my hair very light blonde again, and I am tempted to dye it pink or blue, as I used to have it before, since that looks very cool to a lot of darker clothes and such... but I know I need to stay away from that kind of hair dye for a while, so I suppose I will stick to blonde. There are always wigs, right?

What do all of you look for when you want to update your closet? Feel free to leave a comment down below, I'm curious!

Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment