Friday 19 February 2016

Sailor Moon Fever!

((WOW this blogpost is from ageeees ago, like last summer, but apparently I forgot to post it...))

The last few months I have been falling more and more for a lot of Sailor Moon themed things. I watched the anime as a kid and I'm starting to rewatch it now. I won't write much, but I thought I should show you some things that I've been getting lately. If you're into Sailor Moon this is really something for you!

Item list: 

Sailor Moon Socks (6 colors)

Princess Misery Design Sailor Moon Jumper

Sailor Moon Seifuku T-Shirt

Artemis/Luna Tights

DISCOUNT CODE "JACKOCALYPSE" WILL GIVE YOU 10% OFF YOUR WHOLE PURCHASE (above 30$)











The tights and the t-shirt are some of my all time favorites kind of. I can wear them both for casual styles, or when I want to dress up more and be a little "over the top" with a lot of accessories and such. 

Besides that, I do wear and love my jumper A LOT when it's not to hot, since it's made out of a great and warm fabric. The print is ADORABLE and every little detail is added with such thought and creativity. 

I have way more things to show, but this is an updated post I actually forgot to post so... enjoy taking a look at these things, and stay tuned! I will write more soon hopefully!

Thank you SpreePicky for all the nice things!

Thanks for reading~!





No comments:

Post a Comment