Thursday 11 February 2016

Sailor Moon Beauties

Just thought I should share some of my recent Sailor Moon obsessions from Spreepicky!



These looks soooo precious. So shiny, and beautiful, simply magical looking. I would like some of these as decoration for my room. It's going to happen... one day, hehe. Every magical boy/girl/unicorn needs their magic tools!


These looks so so cute and comfy! My floor in my apartment is often very cold, and therefore, I often need to wear something on my feet like slippers or thick socks to keep warm. And therefor these would be perfect, and they look like Luna, so score!



If I'm freezing, these would match with the slippers. I'd totally wear both, but Luna is my favorite! I love Luna so much, can you tell? These would look so cute to have with your sibling or friend to match!



Serenity! A cosplay dress? A normal dress? Yes both, I'd wear them for both! Serenity is so beautiful, and so is my dress. I wish to cosplay her in the future, and be a prince(ss)!



Once again, Luna and Artemis! Looking so precious and shiny, good for dress up and a normal day! I love how the gold shines, and gives a nice contrast to the bag. Works great for girls, boys and everything in between!



Chibiusa is so cute, and since she's wearing pink, I just gotta love her senshi look or everything overall! I have a short sleeved senshi shirt already, so I would really like to add a long sleeved shirt to my wardrobe!

If you go shopping at Spreepicky, use the code "jackocalypse" you can get 10% off orders above 30 USD!


No comments:

Post a Comment