Thursday 31 March 2016

Sailor Moon Senshi Jumper Review (SpreePicky)

Hello all of you lovely people!

Here I am today, showing off my newest jumper from SpreePicky! It looks pretty much just like my T-shirt, but this is a jumper version of that. And for starters, let me tell you, it's so warm and cozy!

It's a sailor moon senshi themed piece of clothing as you probably can tell, and it's made out of a thick fabric, that will keep you warm during the colder seasons. It's soft, and I liked to wear it a lot. Mine is a size medium, and it fit me, who usually wear XS/S, perfectly. A smaller size would have been way too tight on me. This one is available in M and XL, but if I'm not mistaken, there's another version of this available at their store!

(To see more about the keychain seen in the right picture, click HERE)

The print on this one vary, as they have two different kinds which will be sent out on random, so be prepared for that when you order. Just so you know that it's not some kind of mistake or anything. 

Overall I think the colors are great and vibrant and the print is very nice. As I said, it looks pretty much just like my t-shirt that I also got from SpreePicky, so I don't doubt the quality is just as good. 




I love how this jumper can be used for both casual wear and if you want to dress up! It feels great for both. And you can wear it with shorts, jeans, and skirts, and it will still look just as good. I'm pleased, and I know that I will wear this soooo much, unless it's to hot for it!

If you want to make an order at SpreePicky, you can, as always, use my discount code "jackocalypse" to get 10% off on your orders above 30$. 



Sooo that was it! Please leave any questions down below. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment