Tuesday 29 March 2016

Cuteness Overload! (Luna, Pikachu and Mermaidness!)

I was having such a rough day, dealing with all kinds of stressful issues, when someone rang my doorbell. It was a delivery guy, which a big, big box! And if you know me, you know that a package almost always can cheer me up, one way or another! Here is what I got in it!

The package was from SpreePicky, by the way, and as usual you can get 10% off your purchase with the code "jackocalypse", when you shop for 30$ or more!


COMFY. CUTE. FABULOUS. SAILOR MOON. CAT. YES. Everything you could need to walk around in your home, all comfortable and warm, all around your little feetsies! 

These are kind of "one sized" so check down below, and you'll see the exact size. 

Size: 35-42 EU size

Material:
* Coral fleece/Polar fleece

*Outsole: 
Plastic

It was obvious for me to want these, as I'm a big sailor moon fan, and because of how much I love Luna (and cats in general). I love wearing slippers at home since I tend to get cold, both my feet and the rest of my body. These feel really "floofy" and thick, they don't slide off my feet, which is a plus, really! 







I just love them!


THIS is something I have been waiting for for ages honestly. After seeing that SpreePicky had it in two color and sizes in their online store, it was like, what could you say, a priority? I LOVE MERMAIDS. So, so much. And a blanket like this is just SO cool. I got it in the color blue, after having a hard time deciding, and mine is adult size.

Size: 
80*180cm

Because it's so long, and I'm about 155 cm, I can pull it up over my chest as well, and not only cover my legs. The colors are beautiful, a mix of blue and purple yarn. It's not ticklish, or scratchy, just nice and warm! It's not like, super soft or anything, but it's thick and feels good to cover up your legs with. Plus, I have to admit, I giggled quite a bit while using this, just because it felt so magical to look down at your very own "tail"!





It's perfect when I'm having a cozy time watching Netflix series or anime, on the couch like this!



Ah, and this. THIS ladies, gentlemen and aliens, is my savior at the moment. I no longer have screen protection on my phone since it broke, but I'm getting some new ones soon. but until then I need something that can protect my phone, and this is it! It's a plush phone cover, kind of! Pokémon style, pikachuuuu! It's like a little pocket where I just can shove my phone to prevent it from getting wet, dirty or damaged. There's two versions available: This one, and one with a zipper that is a little different but also looks like pikachu. 

I can't say anything about the measurements and be all too exact, but my phone, which is 15 cm tall and 7 cm wide (0.62 cm thick) is able to fit in there without any issues. But as said, this one has no zipper, while the other has, so be careful.

It has a very practical clip on the back of it, so can attach it to a bag, or anywhere you'd like. I'd probably use this for more than my phone as well, maybe for bus cards and such.

It's adorable with it's little tail and ears! 





I got a few other items as well, but you will see that in some other blog posts :)

As usual, thank you SpreePicky for the fast delivery and great service!

And thank you guys for reading! Leave any questions down below.

Bye~!



























1 comment:

  1. OMG THAT MERMAID TAIL BLANKET. ;A; I NEED ONE. *___*
    As a kid I was crazy about fishes, crabs and all kinds of sea creatures and that blanket just triggered all my childhood feels at once. HNNNNNNGGGHHH. NEEDS ~

    The Pikachu plush case is also adorbs!

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Facebook Cosplay Page ☆
    ☆ Ink & Sword Lifestyle Blog ☆

    ReplyDelete