Tuesday 29 March 2016

Magical Sailor Moon Keychains

Magical keychains!



These are 9 pieces of keychains, made out of metal (alloy). The size vary but they are all about the same size, more or less. They aren't heavy, but they are hard and doesn't feel to fragile. At the end of each and every one, there's a small hole where you can attach a clip for it, so you can wear it as a key chain. I believe it also would look great to use these for necklaces!

They are wands/staffs/swords/weapons from the Sailor Moon story, super cute, shiny, sparkly and simply fantastic! I got this set from Spreepicky, The whole set is 29.99$ right now on their website! 
If you order for 30$ or more, you can use the discount code "Jackocalypse" you can get 10% off your purchase!

Here are more pictures!







Here are the clips you get to attach to the wands if you want to, so you can use them as key chains. But as I said, you can use them for necklaces, or perhaps just decorations. Be creative! I think they are simply beautiful, and gives me all these nostalgic, happy feelings from my childhood, from when I was watching the series, all obsessed and happy. I always thought these "weapons" were so pretty, and the best there was.


I'll most likely end up using these in several different such as those I already have mentioned. I mean, they are so gorgeous, I want them everywhere? Now... the next goal is to get them in real-life-size, haha! Put them on the wall maybe? Or fight evil, by moonlight, and win love, by daylight. 

Well, I just wanted to show you that. These pictures turned on so pretty anyway. I hope you're good, cuties! Thank you for reading. 

1 comment:

  1. These Are Amazing!!!!! they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete