Tuesday 29 March 2016

Sailor Moon Brooches/Watches!

Aren't these stunning? These are TREASURES~! If you love Sailor Moon, you will probably love these. These are tiny little pocket watches that looks like Usagi's brooches! I got both of the available designs since I simply couldn't pick one, and they are both going to be placed in one of our display shelves as soon as we get them set up!
SpreePicky got them in stock!
These are the pictures I took of them today, and I couldn't help but love how stunning they look next to eachother. So beautiful!

Item link: Sailor Moon Usagi Moon Prism Pocket Watch
(Discount code "jackocalypse" gives you 10% off orders above 30$)
They have no battery, so the clocks doesn't move, but really, to me these are just amazing decorations that I want to display somewhere and enjoy, not use as a clock. You can buy batteries for them, I believe.

You can open them, and they are made out of metal. 
Size:  
Watch diameter: 4cm/1.57"
Chain length: 13.5cm/5.31"

Here's all of the photos, as detailed and clear as I could get them, to show of how truly amazing these watches look, all sparkly, pink, and golden!












I love especially the little details, and the artwork inside of the clocks, because it's so precious and amazing. These are little treasures to me, and they are now a part of my collection, which I barely can believe!

My fiancé is gonna roll his eyes and sigh when he see how much it's growing really... but just like he's obsessed with Rilakkuma, I'm obsessed with Sailor moon!

These watches felt very sturdy and nice, not like they are all too fragile or anything. But I would keep them away from water, since they really do work once you put a battery in them, and you don't when to drop them or anything, but that's just logical.

If you'd like to use this for your outfits, DO THAT! It will look just as amazing as just displaying them somewhere!

So check it out, cuties.

Thank you for reading!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, these do look quite precious indeed!
    While I'm not a huuuuge Sailor Moon fan I do like how these look! I think one of my best friends would really appreciate one though so yeah, I should maybe get her one, ehehehe... ~ x)

    Thanks for always having such good quality photos of everything you show off!

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Facebook Cosplay Page ☆
    ☆ Ink & Sword Lifestyle Blog ☆

    ReplyDelete