Sunday 14 June 2015

New Crazy Factory Piercing Bunch!

Got a bunch of new badass piercings, plugs and tunnels and such, also a few to replace missing ones! Thought I should show you!

Feather Banana Piercing

Cross Banana 

Black Picture Flesh Tunnel 

Double Flared Plug

Sterelized Piercing Needle

Black Spiral Stretcher (Acrylic)

Black Expander (Acrylic)

Silicone Hider Plug

Flesh Tunnel Metallic 

BCR with Hematite Ball 

Galaxy Expander 

Galaxy Plug 

 
You know how I'm into different kind of piercings, and stretching and everything? I like a change, so when I can get my hands on new piercings, I try to. Also, I'm a pro at losing small stuff so yes... New stuff is good!

I've managed to get both my ears to 8 mm now, even though my right lobe was struggling for a while as I kept dropping all my expanders and everything, shrinking in size.

I like plugs and such with pictures and patterns, so I found some cool galaxy looking once, and then just some plain ones. Like, I always lost my hiding plugs that I use for cosplay or when I have to look a bit more "proper" for some job interviews and such.Which is boring yes, but needed.



I'm also a sucker for belly button piercings and a want a million different once, even though I barely show them off, because well... lack of crop tops and such. But 
soooooooon! At least I got 2 new this time, and they looks really good. I'm going to use the one with feathers for some "Native American" inspired looks for photoshoot.


 What I really like about Crazy Factory, where I get all of my piercings from, is that they have such a wide range of piercing types, sizes and styles, and they always add new stuff to their store, have awesome sales, and give you the chance to gather points while you shop, to get a discount on the next purchase. It's also quite easy to reach the Free Shipping stage, especially if you make big orders with friends! Their prices is really good, and you can get the most simple piercings for very cheap, so you can get many in case you lose them (like me...)!



So just check them out if you're into piercings, or jewelry overall. They have cool pendants, rings, earrings and lots of things like that. The shipping is fast, service is great, and I think you will think the same!

Thank you for reading, I hope this helped all of you who wondered where I got my stuff from!
Good evening cuties~


No comments:

Post a Comment