Wednesday 3 June 2015

Jack's Outfits "Ready for SUMMER!"

 So today I thought I should quickly show you some photos of my plans for my summer looks, featuring some new clothing items! As you know, as I don't really have any "gender" limits for how I dress, so I have both boyish and girlish looks. I'm gonna start of with this post and continue with some more later!



First of all I have this boyish look. In Sweden, summer often changes a lot between warm and cold weather, so being prepared with long sleeves or jeans is always a must. Unless you easily can stay warm, you can't expect weather that makes you want to wear shorts and tops 24/7!

Here I've got a super cute, short and comfy Dinosaur T-shirt with a pair of Black Ripped Jeans, a black fedora and as a small accessory, my Deathly Hallows necklace! I think it looks cute and kind of cooll-ish at the same time, and a bit fancy and fun with the hat, so I definitely liked this combination. The jeans gives the look a rough side, while the t-shirt a more fun and playful side.






Nice for a summer day in town!

The next look is a favorite right now, and very girly actually! It's simple, yet it kind of makes me feel a bit like a fairy? It has to be thanks to the soft, cute colors. Blond and pink split hair, with a simple white tank top, with an Apricot Rose Skirt!

I really like the braids I did, as it gives some childishness and innocence in a way? At least it looks like that to me, when I'm wearing it, hehe! It's a somewhat tight skirt, so it kind of gives me a nice form even though my hips/waist normally goes pretty straight! It looks damn good all together, simple but very nice. I also matched this with my beloved Deathly Hallows necklace (which matches my tattoo!).

 

The print is so nice!


I will defenitely do this looks a lot for summer, as I really liked how the colors went together, and the shirt was really lovely to wear. This wig gave me a serious confidence boost so I'm adding it to my favorites! You get get the wig from UNIQSO, and get 10% off using the code "Niisuke" when you order ANYTHING from their store.

Wig link here: Lolita Wig AP

I hope this gave you some inspiration for summer, or overall! Please leave a comment if you have a question or simply an opinion! I will post more soon, seeing as I have loads of ideas I want to share with you guys~!

I hope you have a great day/night. Bye bye~!






3 comments: