Tuesday 23 June 2015

Gradient Black And Purple Fashion Wig

I was so nervous about this wig as I usually don't like showing off my forehead too much, but geez, I LOVE THIS! It's currently one of my favorite ones ;;w;; 

Link: Fashion 3 Colors Gradual Hot Pink Wig
(SpreePicky discount code: "Jackocalypse" gives a 10% discount on order above $30!)



This wig is a multicolored wig, with a cool style! It's parted in the middle, and it has a skin like bottom so it doesn't look that much like a wig really! It's rather light though, so if you have darker skin it might look odd. In that case you can easily just dye it with a sharpie. The wig is quite long, about 65 cm if I'm not mistaken. It's also heat-resistant, so you can curl it and style it with a straightener, but I advice you to be careful, as it's not like real hair. 



This wig is black, really dark purple, a somewhat darker purple and then a magenta kind of purple. It's so nicely mixed together, and it looks like the perfect dip dye! I felt like a badass witchbitch in this wig, and I'm surprised with myself that I haven't tried this style out earlier. I'm super happy with the result, and the quality of the wig is STUNNING even though it has a very lively shine. I don't think it looks too plastic, like many wigs tend to do.

Here's a picture of the lovely and vivid tips!



This wig is so different and amazing, it looks super realistic and I want to make so many cool looks with this. I will probably start looking for more wigs like this from now on, haha! My friend wants me to dry Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy with this one.

If you liked this or have any ideas, please leave a comment!

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to check out SpreePicky ^__^


No comments:

Post a Comment