Tuesday 19 May 2015

Drip and drop - Jack's Outfits

and
Black Ripped Slim Jeans

I've seen this sweatshirt all over Instagram and I've wanted one for a while, so I saw my chance to grab it when I ordered some clothes from Sheinside. It's a one size, black and white sweatshirt with this cool dripple print. It's thick and warm, so I advice you to wear it during colder days, or you might feel overheated quickly. Great for early spring, fall and winter though! I think it suits great with these ripped jeans I got, and the red wig that really gives some color to this black and white outfit.

I love ripped jeans, and I think they are cool and add a slightly rough and tough side to every outfit. You can match it with something cute, or something else rather "tough" and it will great! I can't wait to find some more cool ripped jeans. I really love it when you wear cool tights underneath the ones that have really big holes and such. These are ripped both at the back and the front, with a few small ripped pieces on the left side, and a big one on the front of the right side. 






Wig and lenses from UNIQSO!

Lenses are Barbie Angel Brown

Wig is Pandora Hearts Sharon Wig

Discount code: "Niisuke" (= 10% off)


Black Floral Pleated Skirt
I also got my hands on this super pretty, long, black skirt!
I absolutely adore the flower printing, it looks like cherry blossoms. And that's one of my favorite flowers. I usually don't go for long skirts like this, but I felt like trying it out, and I don't regret it. It feels rather fancy and summer-ish, so I will probably wear it when I dress up as female during summer!

It's available in size S and M, so go and check the measurements on the website if you're interested in it.

I think it will go well with crop tops and simple, one colored tops.

I hope you got some inspiration! ^__^

See you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment