Tuesday 19 May 2015

Blonde and Pink Split Lolita Wig (UNIQSO)

Lolita Wig - Blonde and Pink Split

So I also wanted to show you another one of my new wigs, since a few of you already have asked where it is from!

It's another one of my UNIQSO wigs, and if you click on the link on the top of this post, you will find it on their website. Here are some pictures and my opinion of it!



This wig is a blonde and wig split wig, which firstly is a base wig, like this. It's curly and fluffy, and looks really good as it is. (Sadly the lighting in my kitchen was a bit bad, so the locks at the back looks darker than they are)

It comes with two clips, one blonde and one pink, as shown in the pictures below.


 

You can wear it high or low, on the same side as their color or the opposite. Both looks really cute! I think this will look well to pastel looks, or lolita, or fairy kei inspired looks. I will probably try out some decore with it too! I think it's an adorable fashion wig that I will appreciate loads. 

 People have even thought it was my real hair and wondered how I dyed it so nicely, haha! i like how natural it looks for this sort of wig. 




The colors looks so nice together and I can think of many outfits for this kind of wig. I look forward to try them all out and experiment. Have any tips or ideas? Feel free to comment down below!

Remember that if you buy anything from UNIQSO, there's a discount code to get you 10% off, which is "niisuke". Have fun shopping and looking for new treasure items on their website! ^__^


I hope this was helpful in some way, and that you enjoyed reading. A makeup video with this wig should be up in the near future, I hope.

Bye bye for now~







3 comments:

  1. The wig looks very real! I will check out this store ^_^

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that wig, the curls are so cute, and I think the colors are really nice! I'd love if you wear that wig with some lolita/fairy key outfits or that Sailor Moon jumper from Spreepicky *w*
    (Sorry for my bad english ><Uuu)

    ReplyDelete