Tuesday 19 May 2015

My Erza Look - Wig and Lenses by UNIQSO

A while ago, my fiancé and my friend Herman tricked me into watching an anime called Fairy Tail. It's a very interesting anime, and I really like the characters and everything. So my boyfriend has to ultimate "ship" in the series, which is Jellal and Erza. He's already cosplaying as Jellal so... he talked me into being his Erza. Now there's not just one version of Erza. It's like, a million. She has tons of different armors and outfits. Right now, I just want to make some casual versions, until I try to figure out if I should work on a more difficult one.

Uniqso had two different Erza wigs, which were lovely looking and good color. But both were long, full wigs, and I was more interested in doing Erza's other hair style, which is the pony tail look. They didn't have that one for her, but they had one extremely similar to that, and it was the 
Pandora Hearts Sharon Wig!

So I got this one for Erza, as it looked really good to me. I got it in the mail a few days ago, quickly as usual with the express DHL shipping (like 4-5 days!).

I love the vivid color!
Erza's hair is more wine red, but this isn't an Erza wig, so I'm pleased anyway. I knew it would be another color, and honestly, I love this just as much. It's a very easy wig to style, and it comes in two pieces. The base wig, with the long front parts, and then a long clip on pony tail that you can attach and detach however you wish!



When you get the wig, the bangs will be longer than in these pictures, but that is for you to cut yourself, if you want to, so that it will fit you perfectly!

I also used these lenses from UNIQSO:
Barbie Angel Brown


Front and back, full wig.

Length of base wig: 60 cm
Length of pony tail clip: 100 cm

The pony tail is easy to remove and put back, and it doesn't feel too heavy, which surprised me. The wig is rather thick, as all other wigs I have received from UNIQSO, and that is a good things. Especially since a lot of long wigs lose a lot of hair with time, as you brush them a lot as they get tangled. 

 

It's comfy and has adjustable straps for the size, the color is very lively and it's simply looking really good. Check it out for cosplay or just casual looks, and remember that I have a discount code for you. "Niisuke" gives you 10% any purchase off their website.

I also made a makeup tutorial for Erza, with this wig and these lenses, so check it out on my youtube chanel!


I hope this review was helpful to you. Have a good day! ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment