Saturday 3 October 2015

Sparkling Sprinkle Review (Updated)


So, at Närcon, I met the owner of a super cute little shop that sell handmade  fashion items and they're honestly so so cute and I'm in love with every piece! I even got a present; A BIG FLUFFY PENGUIN PLUSH! I love penguins so so much so this made me cry with happiness haha... <3

The shop is Sparkling Sprinkle Shop, and I will show you some photos of what I got... because it's TONS of pretty things!

Here are 8 lovely rings in different colors that I love to wear for decora, or anything pastel/cute!




And here is a a brooch and a dust plug!

Cat Dust Plug
Cat Bag Pin


A super cute choker that I love so much, but it's not linked in the website...


Little deer/bambi rings! 



Some of my favorites! These bows and rings work super well for pastel goth looks!





I always use these bows for decora as well, so adorable! 



More cat things! I love it!


And a rose ring I don't have the link for!


MORE PENGUINS! YESSS!

No links to any of these! I believe they were made because I love penguins so much? ;////; AHHH.


 Somewhat bigger bows than the others, and I especially love the pink one!



A few more rings, also rocking horses, but a different, cute theme!



These I couldn't find on the website either, but they are very pretty... wrist things? Haha I don't know the name for them but they are so beautiful!


And last but not least, this HUGE pixel unicorn necklace, and I have no link for that either!


The store owner put a lot of effort into making all of these items, and I love them so much. I wear them in my recent decora video, and I have worn them for pictures and stuff. So I hope you check out Sparkling Sprinkle Shop, because they sell very fine items! ^-^



Thank you for reading!~


No comments:

Post a Comment