Sunday 25 October 2015

Wig Additions Of October!

So this month I got wigs for 2 new cosplays that I'm really looking forward to do. And the first one that I'm going to show you, is this beauty!
After many years of doubt, I have finally decide to cosplay the cutie Usagi from Sailor Moon, the very first anime I got stuck in as a child! I will be in a group with some awesome people and I'll nag and nag until Sebastian will join me as Tuxedo Mask.

UNIQSO had the Usagi wig in stock, so this month, I wanted to grab it for future cosplay tests, and later on proper photoshoots. I really want to get the school uniform and her senshi uniform, and eventually maybe even the princess outfit!

Sailor Moon Wig:
http://goo.gl/tSfQMF
(discount code: "niisuke" = 10% off)



The wig is a nice yellow-ish blonde, with a very warm tone. comes pretty much all styled, with pre-made buns and long "ponytails", but you have to cut the bangs to your own liking. It's 100 cm long, so it's a pretty long wig! The ends are nice and curly, and the style is simply very accurate and adorable. This wig is also heat resistant and can endure simple curling and straightening, but as usual, be careful. It's not a clip on wig or anything, so it comes in one piece, and I would advice you to be careful not to mess up the buns. I hair sprayed mine to get some extra protection!  





The overall feeling of this wig is that it's a comfy one, and thanks to the pony tails not being too thick, it's not too bothersome and doesn't get tangled all too easily. I really like it!
Styling the fringe is a bit of a struggle though, if you are picky about it, so it might take a bit of work if you want to customize it. Anyhow, I loved it!

The next wig is...

Gugure! Kokkuri-san Inugami Wig:
(discount code: "niisuke" = 10% off)

I didn't get this to cosplay from Gugure! Kokkuri-san, since I haven't watched the anime, but I got it since it was the perfect wig for another character, Felicita from 
Arcana Famiglia. I still have to get the right lenses and costume and everything, but at least I got the perfect wig now!





This wig comes in three pieces. One base wig, and two clip-ons. It's an orange-red, rather pale wig, and I think the shade is really cool! Different from most wigs I've seen around online. The clip-ons are easy to put on and take off and are somewhat thick, and about 100 cm long. I think they are a bit tricky as they can tangle a bit if you aren't careful, but it's very beautiful and shouldn't be too much of a struggle if you brush it often and properly!


The wig comes pretty much pre-cut with a fringe and all but you might have to cut it shorter to fit you if you're like me, pretty small. The wig is heat resistant just like the previous one, so you can style it however you wish, but be careful!

'

As soon as I have the whole costume, I will take a lot of pictures, hopefully with Sebastian as Jolly! It's gonna be s much fun cosplaying Felicita, as I think of her as a badass female character, and with this wig, I feel confident!

Check out UNIQSO and their wigs, lenses, makeup and kigurumi if you're interested! And use the code "niisuke" to get 10% off if you feel like it. It's always nice with a discount, right?

Thank you for reading, see you next time! ^__^

1 comment:

  1. Those wigs are so nice! That second one has quite an unique color too!

    Aah Sailor Moon~
    I remember when it was on television when I was a little boy. I didn't really get to watch it (I didn't remember the times...) but I did see a few episodes here and there. I've been thinking about watching the whole anime someday, for nostalgic reasons and well, it is a classic after all!

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Facebook Cosplay Page ☆
    ☆ Ink & Sword Lifestyle Blog ☆

    ReplyDelete