Saturday 26 September 2015

Shura Kirigakure Wig (UNIQSO.com)


The other week I got the most amazing wig for one of my next cosplays, Shura from Ao No Exorcist! I saw that UNIQSO had got one, along with some other Ao No Exorcist cosplay wigs, so I thought I should try it. And I'm glad I did!

(Discount code "Niisuke" gets you 10% off your whole purchase!)

So this wig is a two piece wig. It comes with a half-long-ish base wig, that is red with a gradient yellow fringe, that you will need to style to fit your personal style. When you receive it, it's already put up in a pony tail (without the clip on), but I chose to restyle it some to my own personal liking!

When the long, wavy, gradient pony tail is a attached, it feels really strong and secure, and looks good both from the back, front and sides! 


 



I think the two colors blenv very well with each other, and it looks just like Shura's hair! The clip on pony tail is not to heavy, and easy to attach and take off. The wig is very full, and there's a lot of hair to work with, so don't worry if you brush out some hair every now and then.

The wig is not unnaturally shiny, but has a nice, warm glow to it, thanks to it's colors, and it can really make you think of fire and heat, which really suits a hot tempered fighter like Shura.

Visit UNIQSO for more wigs, lenses and makeup, at their website!

Thanks for reading! ^__^



1 comment: