Monday 13 July 2015

Nico Yazawa Cheerleader [Love Live!] Cosplay Review

So today I finally managed to get some decent photos taken of one of my new cosplays! It's another Love Live! one, this time it's Nico, and her cheerleader uniform! It's super cute and I have wanted it for a very long time, and I'm so happy that I managed to get one like this!

Cosplay: http://goo.gl/UTCkJj
(discount code: "Jackocalypse" 5% off your purchase)
Wig: http://goo.gl/nul71b
(discount code: "Niisuke" = 10% off your purchase)

The cosplay itself is from HarajukuInWonderland, and it includes following items: 

2x hairbows
1 top
1 skirt
2x gloves
2x kneehigh socks
1 bow (for the skirt)

The sore has all the girls' cheerleader uniforms and much more, and this one is available in the sizes M-L. I'm usually a size XS or S depending on what kind of clothes it is, but M suited me just perfectly, and I wouldn't have been able to fit in a smaller size!

It's made in different kind of fabrics, so the gloves, top and socks are made in the same kind of thin, stretchy fabric, while the bows and the skirt is made from a more firm, and thicker cotton fabric. The colors and prints are very vivid and clear, and nicely made! All security pins and other attachments are securely attached and everything feels strong and endurable. And here are pictures of me wearing it!






With the skirt, you get a plastic piece to insert inside of the inbuilt petticoat like skirt, so you can use it as a crinoline, and give the skirt another kind of shape. I thought it was a smart idea and very cute! But I definitely suggest that you wear safety shorts underneath unless you want to flash your underwear, haha!

Have some details as well!







The outfit looks very accurate to me, and the clothes are comfortable and nice quality! I really like what it feels like when I wear it!
So if you like this cosplay, there's a lot more to find at their store Harajukuinwonderland.com!
As I said earlier, they have all the cheerleader uniforms, and a lot of other cosplays, wigs and clothes. If you have seen my latest Aoba wig, that's from the same shop!
Link to the review HERE.

What I really like about this store is that they care about making good prices and want to offer really good quality, for cosplayers!

When you order from HarajukuInWonderland you can get a 5% off using the code "jackocalypse" during checkout! ^__^

Please feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions or anything!
Soon there will be a video up about this cosplay as well, and a lot more photos! I will be bringing this costume to Närcon!

Chuuu!


3 comments: