Sunday 12 July 2015

Jack's Clothes - Squirtle Vest (from Shein)

I got this cute top the other week so I thought I should show the details of it since so many on Instagram were interested!

It's a pokémon vest, with Squirtle's face on it! Squirtle used to be one of my favorite pokémons when I was a kid, so I'm happy. I got it off Shein and right now it's on SALE so you can get it for $7.99!

It's super comfy and nice to wear during hot summer days. The fabric is thin so you can stay cool and cute, teehee!





Here is the link to it!

Squirtle Tank Top

Shein has a lot of sales and stuff going on right now and if I remember right you can get some discount every now and then, or just find great sales. So check their website out if you want to updte your closet with some stylish or cute clothes!

Chuu!

1 comment:

  1. I loved Squirtle and its family when I was a kid! I even still have my plushies somewhere, haha. I even had a big Blastoise plush!

    This shirt is cute. :)

    My Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog
    My Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete