Tuesday 28 July 2015

Everydaywigs.com Review - Lacefront wig for Daenerys

So a few days ago, I got my very first lace front wig! It is meant to be for my future Daenerys (Game of Thrones) cosplay, that I'm really looking forward to! 

A lace front wig is made to look very much like real hair, and to create a fake natural hairline. This is good if you want to get a more realistic look. A lot of people thought this was my real hair! It looks really great, and it was super comfortable and light weight. It wasn't tight or anything, and the hair was so wavy and nice in texture!

Wig link: Edw175 (Discount code "Jack" gives 5% off)

Check out these pictures of me wearing it! 
It's yet not styled for Daenerys but I will fix that in time. 


So how thick and full this wig is! Flowing like platinum waves! I love it!

 

It goes well with any clothing, I noticed, and especially with darker eyebrows and red lips. It's a new favorite! It's so practical that you can change the style very easily, and I don't doubt that I could use this for Elsa from Frozen if I just made a few tiny changes. 


ALL PHOTOS BY SEBASTIAN LIDSTRĂ–M
I feel like I'm in some hair product commercial because it looks so flawless, haha!

The whole wig is really nice quality and feels strong and easy to handle. I haven't had any troubles with tangling so far, and it stays in a nice style naturally. 

I recommend this for cosplay, or just every day use really. I'm way too much in love with this wig already!

There should be a video up about it tomorrow night, hopefully.

Chuu, you guys!

1 comment: