Tuesday 7 July 2015

Lolita_Kawaiishoes Review

Hello darlings! I have some sweeeeeet princessy things to show you this time, and they are from Lolita_Kawaiishoes at Storenvy!

It's another lovely store which sells a lot of clothes and accesoaries matching with the japanese popular culture and fashion that I'm very much into. They have a lot of super cute stuff, and their shop is especially overflowing with adorable pastel clothes and princessy stylish things, so yes, go on a little treasure hunt there!

So first off I want to show you the...


This dress is a lolita style dress, that comes either in white and pink, or white and lilac. The sizes are S, M and L, and you can find the correct measurements if you click on the dress link!
I went with pink in size S since I'm tiny, and pink is my favorite color!
As you can see, size S fits me really well. I'm quite short (155 cm), so I almost always go with the smallest sizes possible. 
The dress has a lot of adorable little details, and it's cherry blossom/Sakura themed. The print is lighter colored and looks like beautiful cherry blossoms. The buttons on the front and at the sleeves are also shaped like cherry blossoms, and are made from pink, transparent plastic! Except those details, there are white lace a little here and there, at the bottom of the skirt, at the end of the sleeves, at the collar and the front part. At the back, you tie it together to tighten it with bands, into a ribbon. There's a zipper and a small button. It's really comfortable, surprisingly enough, and with my petticoat underneath it got so poofy and pretty!


Back and front!



Details!

But what else could you need to match a beautiful dress like this...?

... shoes of course!


These are some pink lolita shoes with a short but cute heel, and it's covered in hearts and bows! It can fit this super nice lolita look, or a more casual "kawaii" outfit. They come in 3 colors - pink, black and beige, and the sizes are EU size 35-39! To find your correct size, please measure your feet before ordering!

These fit me really well, and my feet are about 23 cm/EU size 36. They have ancle straps that you can adjust to your liking to make them fit you comfortably. I liked these a lot, because sinze the heels aren't too high, they don't hurt my feet as much as my high heels. Also they look rather "innocent" like this, and even though I'm very fond of high heels, I'm now stuck to these darlings because ahh, cute!

I will spam with some pictures!




So far, as I've tried them, they don't seem to fragile. I can walk around in them without any trouble, and they don't come off or feel weird. They are somewhat (super slightly) loose, but not enough to make things difficult. It's all about size and your feet!




I'm very pleased with both of these, as well as a little clip that I got, but I forgot to bring it with me on my vacation to take photos. Bleh. But you can find it here!

3 Colors Kawaii Angel Clip


If you want to go and order something from their storenvy, feel free to use the code "jackocalypse" to get 10% off your order! ^^ They also have a new store, so if you click HERE you will get there!



Thanks for reading dear darlings! I hope this may help for any of you who are in need of some cute new clothes or shoes~!



1 comment: