Sunday 7 December 2014

Lady Ciel Wig Review (UNIQSO)

So as you may have seen, I got a new wig in the mail just earlier this week, actually just the day after I got the cosplay that it's for. It was my Lady Ciel cosplay and my Lady Ciel cosplay wig! The cosplay is from CosplaySky.com (where you can buy amazing cosplays for a good price, even get 10% off with my code "sky10jh") and the wig is from UNIQSO! ٩(ó。ò۶ ♡)))♬


This is what it looks like! or used to look like. It's a grey base wig and two clip on curls, with tones of blue in them. The base wig was pretty long for me, and it was thick, which is a good thing and show that it's high quality! It was so shiny and soft as well, woaaah. I cut the fringe and back a bit and it turned out just fine.

Click HERE to get to the wig. 
(Get 10% off any order from UNIQSO with the code "niisuke")

Here is a video where I use the wig and dress, but also when I do the makeup!


According to me this is a high quality wig. Thick, soft, and very nicely blended colors (grey and blue). The curls are nice and looks great, they are long and doesn't get messed up very easily. As long as you are careful they'll look great!. I didn't use any styling products at all, just got the fringe. It's easy to work with, and the clips was really easy to put into the wig. 

Color: Grey/blue
Length: 80 cm
Heat resistant: Yes
Style: Base wig + two clips

Although the wig is heat resistant, you should always be very careful when styling your wigs with something hot like a hair straightener or curler.

If you decide to brush out the curls, you have absolutely not destroyed the wig. It will come out as really nice and wavy pony tails! But I personally would think twice about that, if you like the big curls, as it's pretty much impossible to get it back that way.

Their service is really good and they are quick to reply to emails. I got my wig after a couple of weeks, and it was packages carefully not to get ruined in the shipping. 
I really love it! It works so well for Ciel, and it's just so comfortable. Sure, it is somewhat heavier than a normal base wig, of course, since you add the two pony tails, but they stay still and are secured properly to your base wig with the clips. I'm super pleased, as always, with UNIQSO's products and don't be afraid to check their website out. They have lots of great wigs and circle lenses!

Here you have some pictures of me wearing the wig.



So if you want to see more, please visit their website, and don't forget the code "niisuke" for 10% off when you shop anything from their store! ^___^

UNIQSO.com
Bye bye and thanks for reading! See you in my next blogpost! ٩(●˙▿˙●)۶…⋆ฺ

No comments:

Post a Comment