Sunday 28 December 2014

LolitaDressesOnline Review (Lady Lolita Ciel Look)

LolitadressesOnline.com is an online store which sells Lolita dresses, accessories, wigs and other things related to the clothing style. The have variety of different to choose from, many different styles and colors!

I got in touch with them and we discussed which dress I should get, for this cosplay. It's a version of Lady Ciel, from Kuroshitsuji, you could say.

I decided to go with the Plain White with Black Cotton Bowknot Lace Trim Gothic Lolita Dress, which you can find if you click on the link! I believe mine is in size XS, but you can get it in any other side or a custom made one!

This is a really cute and classy dress. It honestly makes me feel like a princess, when I'm wearing it! I wear a lot of petticoats underneath, so it's really poofy! 


This dress is a very comfortable dress, made out of cotton fabric. It's white and black, with lots of ruffles, little details and bows! It has a big bow at the front, white as most of the dress. It has a blouse like black part, and a zipper at the back of the dress. The dress doesn't seem to break too easily, so it's not super fragile, but just like with any clothes, I think you should be careful. And I really think you should be careful about staining it!

I really like this dress, and I think it fits both for cosplay and for daily use, whether you want to be very formal and dress up, or if you just like to wear cute dresses every day!








I'm super pleased with this dress, and I'm definitely getting more into wearing things like this. It's fun and it makes me feel super pretty! Get your own dress at their website~!

The price for this one is 74.99$. 


(use the code "niisuke" to get 10% off any order from UNIQSO!)

Thank you for reading this review, and see you in my next blog post or video! ^___^


1 comment:

  1. That dress looks super adorable n you :) I don't think I coud ever wear anything that white though, I am terrible at spilling things on myself!

    ReplyDelete