Sunday 26 June 2016

Wig-Supplier Review - Three New Wigs!

So I got a bunch of wigs from Wig-supplier just like I did the other year, and I also posted a video, which you can watch, and there you can see what the wigs looked like before ANY styling as well!

VIDEO:



I have no intention on cosplaying Alois, even though I'm sure it would be fun, but this was looked so beautiful that I couldn't resist! It's a nice, bright blonde wig that works good both for cosplay and fashion. It has a good amount of hair without getting too thick. It was rather soft when I received it, so to style it like this I had to use a bit of hairspray. Here, you can take a look at the pictures!


 My plan is mainly to use this wig for fashion looks and a few cosplays, and I'm looking forward to try out cute boy-ish fairy kei inspired looks with it!



This beautiful wig, is something I got thinking of the Sophie Hatter cosplay. It's thicker than the wig I originally thought of using. It is a pretty silver color, with both enough grey and white mixed into it, to look even. Also the texture and the waves on the wig is just stunning and I think of some sort of moon princess from a fairy tale!


It originally had a long fringe, but I decided that I wanted straight bangs like these, so if you want to know how it looked before I cut it, watch the video I linked at the beginning of the post!




This is a wig that I have purchased before, and it's been my favorite ALWAYS. It's the perfect match between white and silver, it's perfectly thick, and I don't need to cut it at all because I can do whatever I want without much effort. It works so well for any look, fashion as well as cosplay!



It makes me feel confident and I would really recommend it for cosplays like Kaneki Ken, Shion, and Jack Frost, if only a few! You have seen me wearing this so much already, and I will wear it until it falls apart, basically. 


Check out Wig-supplier.com and also Rolecosplay.com for more wigs and also costumes!

Thanks for reading!



6 comments:

  1. Awesome wigs!
    That short white one is my favorite and if I remember right I've actually been looking at it a few times and wondering if it would work for a Nakigitsune (Touken Ranbu) cosplay! Glad to see that the store is trustable. :)

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Facebook Cosplay Page ☆
    ☆ Lifestyle Blog ☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for compiling such nicest information in your blogs. Articles are very informative and hope again I’ll find more like voucher codes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.
    joker wig

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a nice post. I like it very much and i must say that you have done a great work here.


    Best Cosplay

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy with your article, Fajartoto think your website is pretty good. Many articles are very useful for everyone. I am sure your website will grow in the future. Fajartoto will always support your website, hopefully more advanced. keep the spirit... thanks

    Cosplay Costumes
    Halloween Costumes
    X-men Costumes
    Ant-Man Costumes
    Spider Man costumes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am happy with your article, I think your website is pretty good. Many articles are very useful for everyone. I am sure your website will grow in the future. Xxcosplay will always support your website, hopefully more advanced. keep the spirit... thanks

    Cosplay Costumes
    Halloween Costumes
    X-Men Costumes
    Ant-Man Costumes
    Spider Man costumes
    Captain America costumes
    My Hero Academia costumes
    The avengers costumes
    Naruto costumes
    Thanos costumes
    Deadpool costumes
    Captain Marvel costumes
    Anime costumes

    ReplyDelete