Tuesday 24 May 2016

Cosplay And Fashion Wigs of May [UNIQSO REVIEW]

I wanna make a quick post about these new wigs that I got from UNIQSO this month!

Lolita Wig G (Short Version)
(DISCOUNT CODE "NIISUKE" = 10% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER)

This wig comes in a long and a short version, and when I saw the shirt version I immediately feel for the cool color mix. The top layer is a dull, greenish grey color, while the base is a cool, "evil" looking green. Now I need to apologize for the picture quality this time, but I had to edit the lighting in a phone app since my Photoshop has crashed...

I cut the wig slightly after receiving it, but I didn't need to do that much honestly. It is a kind of thick wig, with nice texture that is easy to work with, and as I said, I love the color mix.



My friend Luka, has got the same kind of wig but the long version, so I can't wait to take cool twin pictures with him! I love how the style turned out on this one and I can't wait to wear it a lot with cool makeup and dark clothes! I'm not sure if I can figure out a character with this hair, but it does it work as a fashion wig really well!



Shogo Sena (LOVE STAGE!) Wig

Now for some reason I could not find the link or the wig on the website, but this is the Shogo Sena wig UNIQSO have (had?) to offer! It was longer when I got it but I decided to cut it shorter to fit my desires!! The color is BEAUTIFUL, and it's really a nice orange-y ginger like color, and not too unrealistic for me. It looks like a hair color I dyed my hair into years ago. Just like the other wig I just wrote about, this wig had a nice texture and was easy to work with, but this wig was a little softer in it's texture!





This wig had quite a bit of hair so I had to trim it a bit and make it a little thinner to suit my style, but I had no big troubles while doing that and it turned out the way I wanted it to! 


As usual, check out UNIQSO for more things such as other wigs, lenses, makeup products, costumes and more!

And also as usual, if you order anything, you can use the discount code "niisuke" to get 10% off your entire order! :)

Thank you for reading!









3 comments:

  1. I love the color of that green wig! It's like a darker teal or something, really cool.

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Facebook Cosplay Page ☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I am glad about the encouragement! I love your site, you post outstanding. voucher codes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one. It really suits you.

    Check this video to find out more about affordable wigs
    Click me

    ReplyDelete