Wednesday 29 June 2016

A Wilde Cosplay Idea! (ft. CosplaySky.co.uk)

 Are these two familiar to you? Did you like the movie? Well... so did I!


I feel a little tired when movies get hyped over the top, before they are even released. I think it's so stressful, because some people makes the cosplay of a character, before the movie is released, just to be "the first". I have seen people bragging about being first making their costume and what not, and I simply don't think that is what it's all about. It's about loving a character or a show/movie/book, and expressing that love! And of course, have fun.

I watched the movie though, as soon as I overcame the exhaustion of the hype I had seen. And I loved every single minute of it. It was such a cute, and encouraging movie! If you haven't watched Zootopia, I strongly suggest you do.

Anyhooooow... if you did watch it, I don't think you're that surprised to hear that I really loved the main characters. I loved most of the characters, but well, Judy and Nick just looked so cute together, and that made me feel the urge for... COSPLAY! 


So I have now decided that I want to cosplay both Nick, and Judy! Police uniforms are cool and I like them both equally, so yes! I will probably also make Sebastian cosplay Nick when I'm Judy, but yeah!

My partner CosplaySky UK and I are therefore going to work together now, and for this summer my dream of doing Nick will come true! I can't barely wait! ;; o ;;


Check out the costume!


Fun thing, check out the pictures below. Me and Sebastian actually looks kind of like Nick and Judy, and we did this before Christmas last year before the movie was even out! Haha meant to be!



So are you excited? Any of you cosplaying anyone from Zootopia? If you already have I would be so happy to see the pictures you have! I'm really excited myself so let's hope for the best now!

Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Good blog along with the excellent quality stuff and I’m sure this will be greatly helpful. voucher codes

    ReplyDelete