Sunday 1 May 2016

Kagami Taiga Wig Review (UNIQSO)

Now THIS gives me some nostalgic feelings! I got this wig simply because I have always loved the style and color, but it's actually made and fit for the character Kagami Taiga from Kuroko No Basuke, a series I started watching back in 2012 before my first convention. 

It's one of few short wigs that I feel I can wear casually!


Wig link:
(Discount code "niisuke" = 10% off your order)


It's a beautiful mix of black and red, and I would say that it looks like a few different tones of red. I didn't have to cut it much, actually, just a little, like one centimeter or two! It's about 32 cm when you receive it. It's a normal sized wig, and as usual with all wigs I have received from UNIQSO, it's adjustable. 




I liked how easy it was to wear, and I think it's good for fashion and cosplay use. And just because it's a short wig, it doesn't mean you can't do pretty, feminine looks with it! If you don't cut it like I did, perhaps you can even style it with little pony tails, or just keep it is as it for extra length too!


 

I can see myself start wearing this wig more frequently for my more masculine looks, but I do know that my boyfriend wishes for me to cosplay as Kagami when he's Aomine... Haha!

Thanks for reading! ^-^



6 comments:

  1. OMG I seriously loooooove this wig! *_*
    I've wanted a wig just like this for a long time now! I seriously love red and blue together, it's so cool. I need to get a Kagami wig too, even though I don't think I'd ever cosplay him but yeah, his hair is just too awesome. xD

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Facebook Cosplay Page ☆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops, I see now that I had a brain fart while writing. I of course meant red and black, not red and blue lol. ^^;

      Delete
  2. Looks very punk rock on you. If you did a KnB cosplay, that'd be cool.
    But I think this complements you very well.
    Also, I'm really surprised at the quality of UNIQSO's wigs.
    They seem really worth the investment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This text may be value everyone’s attention. How will I learn more? discount codes

    ReplyDelete