Friday 29 April 2016

Harley Quinn Wig Review (UNIQSO)


So I ordered this for fun because I wasn't sure what I wanted to do yet, but I thought the style of the wig was cute, and I was sure it would fit at least of of my ideas. I LOVE this. I haven't cut it AT ALL, but I can still wear it like this and feel very comfortable! It's a three piece wig, so there's a base wig and two clip ons. 

Wig link: 
(Discount code "niisuke" = 10% off your entire order)




Here's what it looks look worn and from the back, front and side!




The ponytails are easy to move around and take off and put back on, which gives this wig a chance to take on many different styles! The ponytails are kind of curly/wavy, and they are perfectly thick, and so nice and soft to run your fingers through the synthetic hair! Since this wig is heat resistant, you can curl and straighten this wig as you wish, but as always, be careful!



See? You can wear it without the clips, or perhaps with just one!



I will use hair chalk and style this wig with heat and products, probably, to match an older Harley Quinn version. Or, perhaps, I will do Elizabeth Midford from Black Butler!

I think this wig is really beautiful, and the quality is as always stunning. Very pleased. Thanks UNIQSO!

Thank you for reading guys! Bye!











2 comments:

  1. You look so precious with blonde hair! It really fits you.
    I have very few blonde wigs and, for some reason, even though I was born blonde I look kinda weird in it. xD ... Or I need more blonde wigs, lol.

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Facebook Cosplay Page ☆

    ReplyDelete