Friday 29 April 2016

The Boy Who Drank Stars Look + UNIQSO Wig Review

New wig!

I got this wig from UNIQSO.com, thinking that it would be great for my short haired Sophie hatter cosplay, with a little bit of styling. This wig is ANGELIC. It's so gorgeous and pure! The style is so cute by itself, the texture is soft and the color is so clean and beautiful!

Wig link: Honebamitoushirou Wig
(DISCOUNT CODE "NIISUKE" 10% OFF)


It's a 35 cm long silver-white wig, that is heat resistant, and normally thick. This is a very easy wig to wear both for cosplay or daily/fashion purposes. I wore this wig for a Shironuri inspired look a while back, and I braided little flowers into it, so there's a lot of possibilities if you are just creative enough!


Here's more pictures of me wearing the wig, also from different angles.




The makeup I'm wearing for this photos, are inspired by the quote "the boy who drank stars", from the story Howl's Moving Castle. I was originally just going to do a quick test for Sophie Hatter, but this was way more fun!




The lenses used for this look, is UNIQSO's own brand Sweety, and these specifically is Sweety Nudy 3 Tones Brown!

Lens link: Sweety Nudy 3 Tones Brown


I am really in love with this wig! It's perfect for more than one purpose, it's pretty, comfortable and I haven't found a single thing I don't like about it so far. This is definitely going to be a well-used wig!

Remember that if you want to buy anything from UNIQSO, whether it's lenses, wigs, costumes or beauty products/skin care, you can get 10% off with the code "niisuke"! 

Thanks for reading! ^__^


2 comments:

  1. The wig looks very nice and manageable.
    Also, I didn't even notice you were wearing contacts until the end.
    I thought your eyes looked pretty sharp, haha.
    Amazing lenses though. Love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really amazing blog, I’d love to discover some extra information. discount codes

    ReplyDelete