Tuesday 1 December 2015

GRADUATION HAT DESIGN [CrownStudent]


I'm super excited about this guys!

As I'm supposed to finally GRADUATE next spring/summer, I'm beginning to prepare myself! After re-taking my second year in high school, and now struggling to end this all, I'm really trying my best despite being sick! 

In Sweden, and as it seems many other Scandinavian countries, you usually get yourself a special hat when you graduate. You may also ride around on the back of trucks and spray beer all over your town while screaming... (yay traditions!)

But there's many way to get a hat, if you want one. You can make it simple and get help from your school to order a basic, standard hat, for quite cheap. Oooor... if you feel like spending money, effort and creativity and making a hat that is completely YOU, since well you only graduate from High School once in your life, don't you?

So, I have browsed through many, many websites to see what they can offer, when it comes to styling, prize, goodies and stuff. Some companies are connected to school and will give you a discount, while some companies have different campaigns. 

So I found CrownStudent.com. When I took a look at their designing options, I was amazed by how you could change basically ANYTHING. Shape, color, material, small details, patterns, EVERYTHING. It gave you a billion different opportunities to make your hat JUST THE WAY YOU WANT IT!~

I spent probably hours on their website, playing around with what I wanted and such. I immediately fell for the fact that they have quick delivery, free shipping if I'm not mistaken, and also has this grantee that if you order the wrong size, they will help you out.  

They also sell the typical Scandinavian "student stuff" and even clothes, like college jackets, sweatpants, t-shirts and what not with student prints. They sell champagne glass which can have your name or another text on it, megaphones, whistles, flags, you name it!

When I receive my hat, and some other things that I ordered for my graduation, I will make like a big massive haul video where I will show you ALL the details, and tell you the story of how I designed my hat, but also give you a first impression on what I got. I have really high hopes on all of this, so I can barely wait to make this all happen.

I will give you a sneak peak though... ;D



If you are going to graduate any time soon, next or the year after that perhaps, then you should check out CrownStudent to see if you can make a hat that YOU want. Also, if you follow them on Facebook and Instagram, they usually have contests where you can win hats or giftcards for it. They are very generous and I hope that this will be as amazing I think it will!

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, that's interesting! Thanks for sharing!
    I haven't graduated just yet either but I've been wondering about the whole hat thing – where to get it, can I personalize it etc. So yeah, thanks a ton! :D

    ☆ MINI GIVEAWAY!! ☆
    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Facebook Cosplay Page ☆
    ☆ Ink & Sword Lifestyle Blog ☆

    ReplyDelete