Thursday 31 December 2015

Skin Product Of The Month - Skin79 BB Cream From UNIQSO (For Pale Peeps)

Hello you cute people!

Today I have been working on something that I have wanted to do for a while. A little blog post about makeup! This time it's a certain makeup product that I decided to try recently, and I am very happy that I did!

For me, it's always hard to find makeup such as primer/foundation etc that matches my skin. I have an odd skin tone, really. I'm kind of pale, and sometimes I look almost yellow-ish. Whenever I managed to get tanned, I get a nice light, golden color, but usually I'm just pretty... pale.

Whenever I try to find a pale/light/fair foundation, it's either too dark, or it turns my skin orange. I have tried several brands and shades. I came to like Isadora Wake Up Makeup foundation in the shade "00 Fair". It just barely fit my skin tone, but with a light powder especially, it looked great.

I happened to see this on UNIQSO's website (they have several editions), and after checking up some on them, I wanted to give this one a try.

Skin 79 Super + BB Cream


It's a plastic, cylinder container, which works as a bump, and I like the design so much, it feels practical and like it could endure a lot. There are two other similar products available at UNIQSO's website. It came in a little box, when I got it in the mail, securely packed! It contains about 40 g of the BB cream. 


This BB cream is very light, as you can see on the picture below. That is why it's perfect for me who is very pale! I have to say though, that most products like these that I have used does not smell much, but this one is kind of scented like one of those moisturizing skin lotions.

I think this foundation has a strong medium to full coverage. It covers up greatly, and as I tend to get red areas, I think it fixes it up very nicely. It doesn't feel too heavy really, and I like the color it gets me, it really suits my skin type, and one of the most awesome things I have noticed so far is that I don't feel all dried up. Actually, it feels pretty fresh to wear it.

I re-read on the website, and here is what I found in the description: 
"While using this BB cream; skip daily moisturizing because it keeps skin hydrated. For medium-combination skin types; using primer beneath Skin79 Vital Orange BB cream may bring long-lasting & alluring sheen."

So it makes sense!




Looks where I have used this product:

Sunset Mermaid Look
(BB cream on top of CC cream)



Christmas Look of 2015 
(BB cream on top of CC cream)


¨

Natural look
(Foundation without CC cream)


Here are some info about what you should choose, based on your skin type :)

"Skin79 Vital Orange BB cream is recommended for people with oily & blemished skin who prefer high SPF & yellow undertones in BB cream than grey. For extreme dry skin; skin79 VIP Gold BB cream. Use Hot Pink BB cream for oily porous skin." 


These are a few of the products available, and to see more, click on this link below!

Remember that you always can use the code "niisuke" to get 10% off your entire UNIQSO order!

I hope this was helpful if you are looking for nice well covering makeup! :)




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this review, it sounds like a product that might be worthhwile for me to try out! :D
    I also have the problem of foundations being too dark, too orange/yellow or too brown for me! I've bought several foundations along the years that just didn't fit and now I have no idea what the heck I should do with them. OTL It's frustrating because they're just lying in my bathroom and I just don't know what to do because they look really bad on my skin. ._. I've had so many cases of even the lightest shade being way too dark for me, ugh.

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Facebook Cosplay Page ☆
    ☆ Ink & Sword Lifestyle Blog ☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will definitely check this out, as I am really pale myself and often have problems finding good make up that is pale enough to not make me look totally fake tanned!

    ReplyDelete