Thursday 17 September 2015

New Makeup Brushes!

Since I started working more and more with new techniques, styles and products, I've been in need of some good makeup tools and brushes. I took the opportunity to purchase some from Shein, just for the sake of trying, and this is what I got!

20 Pcs Makeup Brushes

These are very nice if you want to experiment more with makeup, or if you already are used to deal with more than the few basic brushes. There's many different, and some of the same style, and they are all useful in their own way.

I have used the angled brushed the most, along with a few smaller ones for details, but I like them all equally. Shein also has several different packs of makeup brushes, with fewer and more in each back, and all of them comes in different styles and colors. These were the ones that fit me the most, and felt like a good thing to start out with.

Here's some detailed pictures!









Check out the links for more!



2 comments:

  1. I wanted to grab a brush set so often, but I'm always so overwhelmed by which brush to use for which application ;;^;; But some of them look really useful!

    Thanks for sharing ♥ www.sugarmew.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Such a lovely makeup brush set! I love these brushes that you attach on your blog post and I think it is very useful. After reading I got informative every details. Thanks for sharing this one! Keep posting!

    Makeup Brush Set

    ReplyDelete