Thursday 11 September 2014

Youtube Partnership

So I've had quite a writers block lately, since loads of things has happened, and it kind of blocked my mind a bit. I started school and all, and had to fix things up in my schedule and make things as good as possible. And I'm very excited about this year! I'm re-taking my 2nd High School year, since last year I didn't go to school much thanks to being sick and not all that stable, moving around and all. But I finished most courses and just had to drop out of a few, so I'm re-taking them now along with some extra language courses and media courses as well! I'm in my friend's class now, so I'm much more comfortable as well.

Anyhow, since school work and my part time job is going fine I have decided to start working a little extra on videos this month, and I have a bunch planned! For example, many of you wonder how I take care of my hair, all the changes with my hair colors and so on, so I'll be doing a video about that! Also I will remake my piercing video, do a bunch of cosplay make up videos, maybe a challenge or two, and some more informative, or just fun videos. Or simply videos about my life, and opinion about things. I filmed a vlog just yesterday talking about some things, and I'm editing it in this very moment!

Yesterday, something amazing happened, anyhow. I have this project going on, or, well, it's still in it's 'birth stage'. But anyhow, the company I worked with recommended me to a company that works with youtube. and after a lot of discussion and contract reading, I have now signed up for a Youtube Partneship!

This is a really big deal for me and I'm very happy about it all. I love making videos, and I love to entertain people and to make others feel happy. So that people like my videos is a really great thing for me. I'm so thankful for this opportunity, and I hope I can make something great out of this.

I'm gonna post some more blog posts soon hopefully, about a little everything and nothing. I've gone through so much lately, so I really should have a lot to write about.

Bye bye!




2 comments:

  1. Yaaayy ser verkligen fram emot allt! Ska bli sÄ sjukt kul att se! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you Jack!! >~<, I really can't wait for the new video's and everything!!
    Stay cute as ever ;)

    ReplyDelete