Wednesday 19 August 2015

Additions To My Closet (August)

I thought I should show you what I'm updating my closet with, and took some shots the other day! Finally my programs work so that I can work it out. 


Okay, so I have seen so many things with this kind of text on, and I LOVE IT. It describes me so well. I'm very cranky if I'm hungry, that is something my friends and family can agree with. So I went with this nice and simple grey "Hangry" t-shirt, as a casual clothing item for everyday wear. It's funny and easy to match up with most things if you don't know what to wear. I got it in a size M, and it's available in sizes S to XL! It's from Shein.com, and you can go straight to the page if you clink on the link above!





I also chose to add a nice, casual, simple dress to my closet as I have been feeling very confident wearing dresses and skirts lately!

I picked out this black, one, that has a transparent-ish part at the top, which shows off your shoulders and collarbones pretty well, but I chose to wear a vest underneath it anyway. It's great to wear when you want to dress up, but not want to go "that far". It's comfortable and cute, and will match with basically anything as it's so simple and well, black!

It's available in different sizes, from S to XL, but check up on the measurements chart on the website!
I went with a size M and it fits me really good!
This is also from Shein.com. If you like it, click on the link above!






Thanks for reading!




2 comments:

  1. omg I love the "hangry" shirt, it is so cool :D I could also kinda kill people when I'm hungry, I can relate to it so good
    :'D
    www.sugarmew.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that hair color, it's so cool!
    Wish I knew how to color my hair all those funky colors... I've always been wanting to do it but never actually dared/knew how to do it by myself.

    GIVEAWAY! WIN FREE CIRCLE LENSES! ♡

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay Blog ☆
    ☆ Ink & Sword Lifestyle Blog ☆

    ReplyDelete