Thursday 23 March 2017

MAKOTO COSPLAY JACKET

I know I haven't written in a really long time, but this post was actually never posted when I wrote it last year, so it's quite late! I had to retake the pictures because I lost all of them when my last SD-card broke...

But today it's all about my Makoto Tachibana jacket from Wig-Supplier!


Jacket link: https://goo.gl/dXUW8x

Here' s a video I made about it as well :)


As I mention in the video, I was supposed to get a Nagisa jacket, but I was sent this instead since they were all out of Nagisa's design. It's a really nice and soft well-made jacket, baseball jacket design, in vibrant colors. When it's warm outside, I plan to wear it like a normal jacket instead of cosplay, since I don't really have any plans on cosplaying Makoto!

This one is a medium size, and I'm quite small (I normally go for XS and S in EU/US sizes) so I would recommend really checking the size chart twice!

Have some detailed pictures :)






It's a very sturdy piece of clothing, my favorite thing about it is that is easily can pass as daily clothing, and that it is extremely comfortable. The inside of the fabric is really soft and feels nice against the skin, and it fits really nicely. I can really see myself wearing this during spring and summer!

Wig-supplier is the company that has provided me with some of my favorite wigs, and they are reliable and has a wide range of products, both costumes and wigs. The shipping is usually quite fast and my items have always arrived within a week or two, depending on if everything has been in stock or not. The prices are always really good!

Sometimes shipping can get a little high depending on where you live, but one option is to shop together with someone if possible and then share the shipping cost. That's mostly always my solution. It's worth it for the quality. The customer service and replies are also very quick and polite and they handle things so well. 


Feel free to check out their website and let me know if you have any questions! Have a nice day guys! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment